Get $20 OFF
Welcome to Plato Tutoring ASVAB Diagnostic Test.
1. Three tons of gravel weighs how many pounds?
2. 300 school children went on a field trip. 30% of them were first graders, 45% second graders, and the rest were third graders. How many more first-graders were there than third graders?
3. A car uses too much oil when which parts are worn? (Auto & Shop)
4. Pia pays $750 rent each month. K’s rent is 12% higher. What is
the ratio of Pia's rent to K’s rent?
5. The cyclotron is used to
measure the speed of the earth’s rotation
store radioactive energy
6. 2(5 − √16) ÷ (14 −12)×3 =?
7. If all of the following objects are at room temperature, which will feel coldest?
8. The distance between two points on a graph whose rectangular coordinates are (2, 4) and (5, 8) is most nearly
9. The area of a rectangle is 144 square inches. If the length of the rectangle is 16 inches,
what is its width?
10. A bag contains 6 black marbles and 4 white marbles. Sally takes out a black marble and does not put it back. What is the probability that the next marble she picks will also be black?
11. Lack of iodine is often related to which of the following diseases?
12. A lathe would normally be used in making which of the following items? (Auto & Shop)
13. You can tell a frog from a toad by its skin. In general, a frog’s skin is moist, smooth, and shiny while a toad’s skin is dry, dull, and rough or covered with warts. Frogs are also better at jumping than are toads.
You can recognize a toad by its
great jumping ability
smooth, shiny skin
lack of warts
dry, rough skin
most nearly means
15. If A² + B² = A² + X², then B equals
X² – 2A²
A² + X²
16. The electrical contacts in the tuner of a television set are usually plated with silver. Silver is used to
Time is Up!